Friday, February 11, 2011

Speaking of eggs on face

I to have to get a napkin, earlier I posted a picture and text on one of the hulks in Powell river used to protect the mill as a breakwater. The history of the hulks is fascinating as many are made out of concrete and one dates back to WWI. In my haste I used copyrighted material which I should have asked permission prior. Upon request of the owner I took the post down and apologized. However his blog has excellent pictures of the vessel and the marine going on in the area around Powell River , I encourage readers to visit it. Powell River Blog

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I didn't mean to be snarly about this, but it has happened before and does upset me to see my work used without permission. Again, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful civility on the internet may be contagious, if we're not cautious people will be begin quoting in context. Hell people might even debating politely. Why .....it could even lead to the end of the internet as we know it.

    ReplyDelete