Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jitterbug boogie



Excellent piano work and excellent dancing, wish the video was better, but that’s life. If you have a young son who is shy and awkward around girls get him dance lessons. If I could go back and time and tell myself only one thing when I was 18, it would be “Learn to dance” One of my few regrets in life is taking dance lessons in 30’s and not in my teens. Dancing, real dancing not that garbage that passes for dancing nowdays lets you meet girls and what I have found is that the women who take dancing lessons and like Ballroom, Latin and swing styles are the type of women you want to meet, generally switched on, successful and know what they want in life. This is a bit of a generalization, but I met lot’s of fantastic women while dancing and married one of them. The great thing about going to a Latin, ballroom or swing type dance is there is little of the social game playing going on. Everyone is there to dance first and if they happen to meet the right person then that is the icing on the cake. So enjoy this tune and if you think you can’t dance, then you just haven’t met the right teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment